Heavy rains interspersed with a searing sun is the perfect excuse to slurp on these beautiful TRI-COLOUR POPS. They are simple to make and taste delicious!
I used natural fruit concentrates from RACHEL’S ORCHARD ; Strawberry, Passion Fruit and Lemon and Ginger. The concentrates have amazing consistency, so you won’t struggle with a watered down pop! Rich in fruity flavours and delightfully refreshing, these make for perfect treats on a balmy day.
You can have at each flavour one at a time or enjoy them altogether like a giant fruit cocktail!
The only recipe here is patience!
- Mix fruit concentrates with water in individual glasses. The consistency and intensity can be made as required. (I didn’t add too much water to mine as i wanted a deep colour pop and a pronounced taste)
- Wash, dry and arrange the moulds, ready to pour in the concentrate.
- To begin the ombre tone, start with the darkest of the three. Pour the strawberry mix in.
- Place in the freezer to set the strawberry layer
- After a couple of hours, pour the passion fruit layer on top of the layer of strawberry
- Freeze the second layer
- Once the second layer is set, add the third and final layer of lemon and ginger
- Freeze overnight until completely set
- Remove from the mould and enjoy!